Happy forest day, Willow families! Before we headed to our destination, we tasked our Willows with an important mission: can you spread kindness in the forest? And that they did! Compliments were given, friends were helped, friends checked on each other when someone got hurt, friends offered their hands to hold, and stayed on the path.
AH was having a hard time climbing up the tree, so HL helped give her a boost! HL: "I'm pushing!"
HA said to EPA: "Come look at me!" EPA said, "Wow! Ms. Caroline look at HA!"
HA: "Do you want some fruit? It's mango!"
A Spruce friend hurt her hand on the climbing tree and DZ came over to check on her. He said, "What happened? You okay?"
DZ needed a hand to hold on the walk back to school, so EPA said, "I can hold your hand!"
HL to MW: "I like your shoes!"
Be Happy, Be Kind
Sois Heureux, Sois Gentil













Comments
Post a Comment