A Special Message from Ms. Beth

I wanted to let you all in on something very close to my heart. My husband and I are in the process of adopting a two-and-a-half-year-old little girl, and our hearts are already so full. This little one has brought so much light into our world, and we’re incredibly grateful for the chance to welcome her into our family.

As we take this step, there will be moments of settling in, growing together, and learning our new rhythm. I will be taking some time to bond with her after winter break but will be back in February! I know that Ms. Caroline and Ms. Jessica will continue creating an amazing learning environment for the children in Willow every day!

Thank you for being such a supportive and caring community. I feel very lucky to be surrounded by families who value connection, kindness, and love. And I’m so very grateful to be able to celebrate this with you.

 This morning I shared this exciting part of my life with the children. I read the book My Family, Your Family, Our Families and talked a little bit about what it means to adopt a child. They didn't have very many questions for me at school but may have more for you at home!

Other wonderful happenings!

We continued our work that is inspired by Piet Mondrian!







And, of course, we headed outside!
Thank you so much for sending all of the warm clothes, we had a blast!




















Be Happy, Be Kind
Sois Heureux, Sois Gentil

Comments