REMINDER: No school tomorrow, November 4th. We will see you all again on Wednesday!
This morning in the Willow room, we wondered what can you discover about white? During meeting, we reviewed that white is "camouflage" on white paper and it is magical! We put our wonderings to the test by doing a creative experiment. We drew on watercolor paper with white oil pastels and then the Willows added watercolor to their paper. As the colors mixed and mingled on the paper, their white drawings suddenly appeared!!
Here are some of the discoveries that our friends made:
LauS: "White is magic, so it can show up when the lights are on!"
EM: "It's camouflage! I can see my white now!"
FJ: "I made camouflage white, look! I want to make mine splattery like the artist (Pollock)."
LB: "When you paint on it you can see it."
MW: "I discovered my kitty cat and my name!"
DZ: "It's purple! Orange!"
CG: "It showed up!"
WN: "Mine showed up too!"
LuS: "Look! I can see my white!"















































Comments
Post a Comment