We made it through our first week!

We had such a magical first week of school with all of your amazing children! We have loved seeing our friends from last year and getting to know our new friends as we navigate the first week of school. The kids are really starting to forge new friendships and find things that they love about being in the Willow family! To celebrate making it through our first we of school we asked the children what made them happy while at school this week! They had some good answers:

CL: I like playing in the blocks with the animals.
SB: I liked playing with the play dough.
EPA: I liked playing with the babies.
MW: I really liked playing in the baby space.
LB: I like taking a nap.
LuS: I like taking naps, too.
JaS: Playing with the blocks and animals.
HL: I got to play with the Plus Plus blocks.
JeS: Playing with the animals.
HA: Seeing the big mouse on our walk.
-(It was a giant blow up mouse that we saw on our walk on Wednesday)
LaS: Napping.
FJ: Playing at the light table with LaS.
WN: Eating muffins and milk and I played in the light table and the sensory table.
CG: Nap.
BH: Playing with the babies.
JB: Playing with Ms. Caroline.
TS: Playing with the animals.

After our morning meeting we decided to experience a new(ish) space in our building.
For our returning friends they know this space well, it is the Collaboratory!
We have some new materials and were very excited to play with them, check us out!!!
















We got some fun pictures outside too!





WN found a moth and then...
MW found a little butterfly. 
We picked it up with a stick and took it to a flower!
Our friends gave our week a big thumbs up!!!

Have a great weekend!
Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments