A Windy Morning in Willow

Today, the weather was too crazy to go outside. So, we decided to find some clever ways to keep our Willows' bodies moving! So, we borrowed the stationary bikes and projected a POV video of someone travelling up a road. To keep track of who wanted a turn on the bikes, the Willows created a sign-up. The children peddled and peddled until they couldn't peddle any more!

MM: "We are going to Mexico! I have a flat tire now."
PK: "We have to go up a hill!"
GW: "I'm going so fast!"
 ES: "I'm going to my mama's house!"
WN: "I'm going to the beach!"
LB: "I'm going to the LB beach!"
HL: "I'm going to the HL beach!"
GH: "I'm going to Grant's Farm!"
MW: "I'm going to the store!"
EAP: "We're going to the store to buy food."
LaS: "Do you know where I'm going? I'm going to gymnastics! I have to go fast so I don't get bonked by the cars!"
AH: "Hurry up! Let's catch up to them!"
LG: "Let's go home. I have a flat tire and I have to fix it!"
Yesterday, we noticed that the Willows discovered that if you blew at the pom-poms from our sensory table, they would slide across the floor. So, we found some straws and taped a line in the hallway and the race was on!! Some friends chose to use short straws and some chose long straws. Some chose to blow at small pom-poms and some chose to blow at big pom-poms. They had such a blast racing each other!
 









Some sensory happenings...




We also continued our work with planning our houses. We used a neat drawing app to bring our ideas to life! Stay tuned...








Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments