How Can You Show Care?

 Happy Monday, Willow families! Today we zoomed in on "care" a bit more. A small group each grabbed a baby and wondered, "how can you show care to your baby?" We got lots of sweet answers and demonstrations:


AH: "You can hold her and pat her. It's nice."
GW: "Hold them and rub their heads if they get hurt!"
LB: "Hold them like this." He held his baby so closely!
ES: "You would pat the baby if she's crying. I change Baby Carrie's clothes!"
GW: "Change their clothes if they have an accident!"
AH: "I'm going to feed her a bottle!" She shook the bottle before giving it to her baby.

LS: "I'm changing the baby's clothes!"

MW: "Daddy rocks my baby brother. I can make food for her."
DS: "I'm giving the baby food!"
LS: "I give her a bottle and hug her."

We also wondered, "How can you show care to a baby that is crying?"

LS: "Give them a bottle and go shhh..."

AH: "Give them porridge, milk, and read them a story."

GW: "Hold and rock them. Not too high because they will get scared!"


Our Willow friends had so many ideas about how to show care to their babies! We were very impressed with all of the ways in which they play and take care of the baby dolls. They are so gentle and thoughtful with them!

Another small group got to study last week's video on movement. They watched the slo-mo cartwheels and somersaults and tried the moves out themselves! We placed the blue pad down for safety and the Willows made a line and took turns. They thoroughly enjoyed it and learned some new ways to execute the moves.







Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments