Spreading Kindness in the Forest!

Happy Unity/Kindness Day, Willow families! The Willows were decked out in orange and ready to spread kindness and friendship all over the Forest! We saw many examples of the Willows being kind to one another and to our Spruce friends!

REMINDER: NO SCHOOL tomorrow 10/17 and Friday, 10/18! See you next week!!


As we entered the Forest, GH and DS noticed a log that needed to be moved. DS called out, "Can someone help us?" and so many friends jumped in to help! 

The climbing tree was a popular spot this morning! Lots of friends wanted a turn to climb, so they made a line and so kindly let each of their friends have a turn.

LG: "Don't be scared AH! Go AH! Go AH!"

AH: "I'll help you down, LG!"






These 2 friends found some beautiful flowers for their sisters! 
MH: "I've got a flower for my sissy!"
HL: "I picked a flower for my sister!"
These friends so kindly made a campfire together








Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments