More Sculptures and Cicadas!!

 Happy rainy Tuesday, Willow families! We continued some of the same work that we started yesterday. The Willows that didn't get a chance to make a sculpture yesterday got to today. Many creative sculptures were created. Check us out!

GH: "This is a Paw Patrol house. This is a playground too, all these pieces."

MM: "This is 2 pots, a table, a candle, a floor, and lots of rings."
ES: "I made grass and all couches. I used glue and a circle."
HR: "This is a rocket booster that goes up high in the sky. These white things are dragons and snakes."
AH: "I made a pool, a trampoline, and a couch."
MH: "These are fireworks and these are drums. This is a whirler and this is grass with glue in it. It's covered in glue!"
MU: "These are snakes that live in the snow. Green snakes that blend into the grass. And rings, so I can play hoops!"

Then, because the rain held back and we had some time, the Willows went outside! There were still lots of cicadas in front of the school where we play, so some friends were brave and let them crawl onto their hands and arms!! The cicadas are very fascinating to the Willows. Paper, colored pencils, and magnifying glasses were perfect for recorded their findings about our winged friends!





Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments