Happy Happy Birthday!

We want to wish the HAPPIEST of Birthdays to EK!!!
Today he turned five and requested that we make sculptures to take home.
We first headed to the materials library to figure out what we should use to make our sculptures and then we went to work!

We hope your birthday was super special and you had so much fun celebrating with your Willow friends!!!

Here's EK's final sculpture. 
He said, "this is a boat and it has a machine where they put their money inside of it. These are the guys (the tall pieces) and they have hats on. One guy lost his hat and another guy is going to find it for him."
SR: rainbow, cookie, and a snowman.
GP: I made guys and a snowman that lost his head. There's some money and fireworks, too.
CS: I made Gabby's Dollhouse pieces. I made a rainbow, kitty surprise box, a little cute backpack, a bow, a microphone, balls, and a present.
DS: I made one snowman, fireworks, and a castle.
EF: I have a rainbow, fireworks, snowflake, and two Eiffel Towers.
HL: I made my face and there's a pie. I'm going to eat the pie!
AW: I made kitty surprise from Gabby's Dollhouse. I made a water fountain and diamonds.
AW: It's a spaceship with lots of snowman friends and a robot.
GP: I made a snail.
DL: It's a melting rocketship with a policeman and grass.
KA: I made a scratching post, pancake, toys, and a watering bowl for a puppy.

We had lots of other fun happenings in Willow today too!
The cicadas are a big hit and they are everywhere on the big tree outside! The kids love the cicadas (the teachers are trying to love them too, haha!)


Here's an example of the amount of cicadas outside of school currently!












Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments