What can a line make?

We started off our morning continuing our investigation in to lines and what a line can make.
We read the book Lines that Wiggle and then invited the children to create their own lines!
We also used the book The Line as inspiration...

"I'm making a heart, it has curves in it."


"I'm twisting it."
"I made dots."

"I can make a squiggly line, I'm using the book!"

"So many straight lines."

"Criss cross lines."

We continued to invite children to make their own lines with rulers.
We gave them oil pastels to experiment with!

"adding decorations"

EF made a roof for her house with the triangle ruler.
MH made "straight lines" and made a tiger by adding "purple stripes" with "ears and lines".


GP and MU worked hard to make an airport with planes that move, tow trucks to pull the trains, and luggage carriers!


We tried the straight and curved magnets on a magnetic board.
The children made all different creations!


"I made my WHOLE name!"



It's amazing what you can make with a line!!!

Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments