We started our morning with the question, "What did we learn about lines yesterday?" The children told us many wonderful ideas that can be seen below! After this discussion, we went to work to see what else we could discover about lines using oil pastels, Wiki Sticks, foam magnets, Plus Plus blocks, and stacking rocks. Check out our awesome work!!
"Lines!"
KA drew her dad holding a balloon. She used "scribbles" for the hair and "straight lines" for the arms and legs.
DL held two oil pastels at once to make so many lines!
AH used the foam magnets to make a flower and she also lined them up in ascending order. Small, medium, tall!
GP made the ABC's!
AW used the magnets to make a "D, a rectangle, and a key hole"
GP made "criss-cross lines" and MH making his "wiggly lines"
"I made a candy cane out of a line! 'Cause I bent them!"
"I made a bangle!"
HR and MU using Wiki Sticks to "trap their blocks"
Lining up the stacking rocks... AW and EF both made patterns!
Be Happy, Be Kind




Comments
Post a Comment