Shared Learning

In the Willow Room this morning we invited our hallway friends to engage in our new study of lines and shapes. As we have watched the children learn and play together this week we have heard so much talk surrounding shapes and the lines that make them. With this in mind we invited the children to make their own lines, decorate lines that are straight and curved, we read a story about being creative with wire and lines, and how shapes/lines can be tall or make structures!

Check out the other classrooms blogs:

"I made all of the lines beautiful with colors."

"Squares make it tall!"

"We're making a dam. That will stop the water from going through!"


"I can make a H with lines!"

"It looks like the street in the picture."

"What is this shape?"
"I don't know, what shape do you think you made?"
"It's a hexagon, it has six sides!"

"Look at all my lines!"




"I can make these houses, they are made of big lines."





Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments