We added a new trifold mirror to our light table this morning and it was interesting to see how different children used them!
ES looked at herself for a little while and then made some faces!
She found herself very funny and encouraged others to join in her play!
"This is my silly face."
"Ahhh, hahahaha!"
HL joined saying, "I can make funny faces too!"
Other children explored with the animals and trees.
These two friends built homes for the animals.
EF made a house for her little people.
She said, "it's a family and they have a house and a pool."
"I made an E!"
We are noticing a lot of friends making representational drawings of themselves, people they love, and different feelings that they are having!
AW worked really hard on this creation. He called it an ice cream place and then upon redesign he happily shared that it now had a curve!
The blocks were quite a popular spot this morning!
We may have some builders on our hands!
"I'm making a design."
DL worked hard to find the blue chips.
He said, "I need all the blue ones."
I asked him, "why do you want all of the blue ones?"
He replied, "because they are my favorite."
Play dough got our creative juices flowing today too!
We made tubes and twists and spirals!
CS said, "I made the little mermaid!"
KA said, "I made flounder, he's Ariels friend!"
The boys worked on their magnet designs together.
They made an elevator, a giant building, and a magnet collector.
AW: "look it goes around and the magnets stick to it. It's a magnet collector!"
We love our outdoor spaces and enjoyed the area with the cave and the sandbox!
Be Happy, Be Kind











































Comments
Post a Comment