Another Happy Birthday and trying out our new machine!

We want to say Happy Happy Birthday to KM!!!
He wanted to make a painting and play with legos for his birthday!
We had a blast celebrating with him!!!


Happy Birthday KM, we hope you enjoyed your special day with us!!!

Today is the day!
We finally get to cut up our fruit and try out the dehydrator!!!
(We had a big talk about safety and how to use the cutting tools, they did a great job!)
"It smells so good, I smell bananas! I love bananas!"
"I'm going to cut it small, small, small."
"Oh look, it cut it so perfectly."

"This is the perfect cutter."
"Why do you think we are cutting them small?"
"We have to use little pieces to fit in the machine."
"The pieces get small and then it works better."
"If it's smaller it'll cook."






"I help you."

"Cut is small guys, we want them to dry."

Once we had cut up all of the strawberries and bananas we stacked them up and put them in the dehydrator. The kids were really excited to see how it was going to work, we will keep an eye on them all day! Hopefully we'll have some yummy dried out fruits to snack on tomorrow!

Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments