Happy Forest Day! We had a blast!
We added a few spots of happiness to the forest and enjoyed nature. Check us out!
This friend took her time finding the perfect spot for her happiness spot.
She walked all around the forest, trying out spaces that could be perfect for her happiness spot until she found the right one!
"I like it here."
"Look at all of our keys! They open the doors!"
"Who wants ice cream?"
"I found the happiness spot, I'm happy."
"Ice cream for sale."
"Follow Me! This is your bed, let's take a nap."
"I found a feather."
We had one more happiness spot to spread so one friend decided to put it by the butterfly bench in the garden!
This friend came to me this morning and said, "I made a picture of you and me!" So we decided to take a picture together with it. So sweet!!!
Be Happy, Be Kind




































Comments
Post a Comment