Creating Connections

Capers was fantastic today!
In the Willow Room we asked "What can you make with clay?"
We supplied clay, rollers, and clay tools to see what the children would make!
We also had the restaurant available to play in and some new builders that we borrowed from another space!

If you would like to see the other classroom blogs check them out here:






"I'm making a pinch pot."


"I want to make what BP's making."
BP showed L how to make a pinch pot, then he made four!




"Happy Birthday! I put on seven candles!"

ET took her time pinching little pieces of clay to put around her "cake". 
She said, "I'm making sprinkles."


I noticed T working with a pinch pot that another friend made. He worked to make a ball with the clay in his hand and then put the ball inside of the pot. He took another piece of flat clay and laid it on top of the ball. He said, "it's hiding" and then lifted the top for me to see the ball inside!
























Be Happy, Be Kind
Have a great weekend!

Comments