Welcome to our new friend!

We are so excited to welcome a new friend to the Willow Room!
If you see her today, give her a big hello!
KB has joined our room and it feels like she has been with us all year! We can't wait to see what she accomplishes in the next couple of months with us!
We worked on lines and line art this morning.
ET said, "There's curvy lines and some pointy lines!"
TC said, "I see shapes! Look, I made the triangle."

OB said, "I'm making the up down line pretty."
NE said, "I can do the zig zags and this straight line!"

We also worked on some pretty amazing works of art! The kids wanted paper, scissors, markers, and tape. Check out their creations!

JS said, "I'm going to fill my whole paper with tape. Underneath is a surprise."

MB made a puppet and showed me the front and back of hers. She worked hard to make strap on the back so that it would fit over her hand!

ET made a book. The smiley face is the cover of her book and then she held the pages together with tape! She's even able to flip through the pages!
KM said, "I made a road and the speckles are snow because it is snowy. The two lines on the sides are the trees."
NE asked, "How do I spell I love you mom?" Together we sounded out the letters in this beautiful message!

We continued stacking cups and had a blast!




AD said, "This one is bigger than that one."



We enjoyed some much needed time outside! The flowers were a highlight for sure!

OB said, "I put flowers in my ear. Isn't it pretty."

JS said, "these flowers smell so good!"







KB said, "I love my school!"

Be Happy, Be Kind

 

Comments