Unhurried

Today the children work was peaceful and unhurried.
The kids explored several different invitations, it was wonderful to see them all so engaged and enjoying their work!



We had some children very excited about counting and stacking.

"I'm making a rainbow."
"I'm making a rainbow with lines."

"Look at my pattern."
"I can find all of my letters."





We had fun matching numbers while planing Go Fish (or as one of our friends kept saying, "Gold Fish" haha)! If we didn't recognize the number we were able to count the shapes on the card to help us out and the kids loved that!
As we continue to study lines and art we brought back a piece that we had made earlier in the year. The children put tape on this board, painted over it and then pulled the tape off to reveal some white lines. Today we brought the board back out and asked them what else we could do to this piece of artwork. We decided to add some decorations to the white lines.
"I'm putting some little lines in the big lines."



"I made a pattern."

Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments