At our morning meeting we told the children about our art invitation and asked them the question:
What kind of lines can you make with watercolors?
Right away they excitedly began yelling out all the different lines that they could make! One friend said, "there are lines everywhere! We can make them all!"
ET worked on her painting for quite awhile. She said, "I'm making people making boxes."
WM said, "I'm making squiggly lines and lots of scribbles."
AG said, "I have different colored lines. They are all over!"
TL said, "I mixed red and blue to make purple. There are wide lines and little lines, and a giant turny line. It got littler and littler."
KM said, I'm making messy lines."
BP said, "I made a boat."
JG said, "It's a boat, I made all of the little lines fill up the boat."
KB said, "My lines are colorful ones."
TC said, "I'm going to make rainbow lines."
OB said, "I'm making a heart."
MB said, "I'm making seaweed, there's a rainbow on it."
Our day was full of excitement! Check it out!
AD said, "Look, I made a guitar. It has lots of lines too."
We explored with numbers this morning. The kids did some counting, stacking, and amazing number recognition!
"I made a keyboard."
We even did some sorting by color and size!
Be Happy, Be Kind
































Comments
Post a Comment