Look who's 5 today! We would like to wish TL a very Happy Birthday!
In honor of his special day he wanted to make chocolate cupcakes for his celebration
and that's exactly what we did!!!
In the kitchen we took turns pouring, scooping and measuring the ingredients.
IR - That looks like a egg!
We combined the dry ingredients and then mixed in the wet.
TL - This looks like chocolate milk.
MB - Oh I wish I could just eat the spoon!
WM - "It smells so good!"
This dripped from the bowl!
WM - It looks like a mouth.
MB - It looks like a smile.
It smells like chocolate candy.
TL - It looks like a tiny mountain.
JG - They're getting bigger.
MB - They're getting so high, they're actually blooming!"
WM - This one flowed over.
JG - They look so yummy!
MB - I can't take it! I want to eat one now I can't even breathe!
HS - They really smell good.
They smell so good I can't wait to eat them!
We put frosting and sprinkles on top of our cupcakes and ate them with our snack! Yum, yum yum!
We ended our tasty celebration with a dance party.
Be Happy Be Kind




































Comments
Post a Comment