We've had a wonderfully busy day!
We started off our morning exploring with dried flower petals and playdough.
"This is like a beautiful flower from outside."
"It smells so good."
"It smells like flowers!"
"Look Ms. Beth, it's a beautiful flower!"
We did some stacking with cups.
We read the book A Line Can Be by Laura Ljungkvist. We used the book to help us think about our drawings and how we make pictures.We made some very cool drawings today using interesting lines!
"I used thick lines."
"I used lines to make my name too."
"I have some curvy lines and some straight lines."
"There's just a little mountain in the back."
"I have little lines."
"I used scurvy lines."
"What are scurvy lines?"
"What are scurvy lines?"
"They are lines that are soft and curvy."
We spent some wonderful time outside, too!
Be Happy, Be Kind




















































Comments
Post a Comment