Nature makes us happy!

Today was a very busy day! 
Picture Day went amazing, the kids did such a great job showing off their beautiful smiles for the camera! 
Once we were finished with our pictures we spent some time on the playscape. We took our collection baskets back out with us and talked about what they might want to add to our collections artwork. Some friends had noticed that there were lots of yellow flowers on the ground in our space so that became our first mission! Collect lots of yellow flowers!





Then we became really excited about all of the cattails growing, so we had to pick some of those!
"Look at this weird thing that I found, I think it has lots of spikey arms."
"I found a red leaf! That would look pretty on our collage."
These friends found "teeny, tiny" flowers to add to our collection.








These friends were using the rocks and funnel to make icing!





Be Happy, Be Kind

Comments