Fun Friday!

Happy Fun Friday! Check out our day's work!
We continued our exploration into color and movement with water and watercolor paints.
WK said, "look at how slow it goes."

These girls made flying cats out of magnatiles!
We cleaned our outdoor materials and we love to relax in the big chair with a good book!
We love to draw! These two made beautiful pictures about our Earth and nature!

We headed outside mid-morning and had fun playing with bubbles!!!







"Look I caught the bubbles!"
Check out our Willow band! In the two videos below you can see how it started with one friend and her drum and became almost the entire class and all of the instruments that they could create!


I noticed these two boys working with the big red ball. JD said, "I can dribble it, I can show you how." He then showed WK how to bounce the ball with one hand. They worked together for a little while, eventually WK dribbled the ball and he yelled, "JD, JD I did it!"


Just before rest the children noticed this beautiful rainbow in the sky! They were so excited to see it that we just had to put it on the blog! We hope this rainbow brings happiness and sunshine to everyone's weekend!

Be Happy, Be Happy
Be Kind, Be Kind

Comments