Beautiful Day

This morning we continued much of our work that we have been doing this week. I asked the children what they wanted to use to artistically represent the flowers that we have been studying all week. With all of the options available they still wanted to work with water color paints! They are making beautiful paintings and getting more and more detailed as they work! 

We were excited to continue working with the new tracks in our building space. In the video below JD shows you how their final ramp works!
At the end of the video you may have heard WK tell me that a marble went under our big chair. I asked them how they were going to get the marble back. They took on this challange with creativity and inventiveness! They used blocks, track pieces, books, flashlights, and finally one of the long skinny ramp pieces to try to reach the marble!

"We got it! We got it!"
I wish I had video recorded this moment because they were soo proud of themselves! They worked so hard to get the marble and it paid off!!!

Later in the morning we headed outside. Some friends found dandelions fluff, some friends pretended in the kitchen area, some friends used rocks and sticks to play games. We were so busy and had so much fun! Check it out!

We kept a safe distance from each other and took turns blowing the dandelion fluff!



"There's spider in there, look look!!!"
"I have to stack all of the rocks."
"Ms. Stephanie, I have a flower bouquet for you."

Be Happy, Be Happy
Be Kind, Be Kind

Comments