Thank goodness for rainboots!

We headed to the forest today and luckily we were all in rainboots because the forest was very muddy! And what happens when you mix preschoolers and a muddy forest? Fun, of course!!!



"This mud is deep!"



"I'm going to check to see how deep the mud is with my stick."

"Look at this long stick. It's connected to the tree, I'm going to make it reach an connect to this tree."
"I found a beautiful rock."
"We're going to find all of the mud puddles! They're everywhere!"


"Look there's a big spiderweb in here! There's water drops on it."
After finding all of the mud puddles we moved onto climbing the trees!
These kids are brave and did some amazing climbing (I think that they will all take a really good rest today!).







Forest day was a hit!

Be Happy, Be Happy
Be Kind, Be Kind

Comments