The "New" Forest

Our amazing creations have continued throughout the week. It is impressive to see the children come back to their work each day and have new ideas and plans!

FD and ZW have been working on houses with families and furnishings all week. Check out their progress!
ZW made art work to hang in her house. She said, "look, it's a polka dot painting."
They made rugs, furniture, and even a roof!





Other friends continued to work with our new connectors. They made some awesome creations!

JD said, "I made a tent with legs. You can take the top pieces off so that you can make a tent."

WM said, "I made a car!"

AC said, "I really want a ring but I can't make it work."
FD said, "I'll help you."
FD then wrapped the paper around his finger and put tape on it to hold it in place!
AC excitedly said, "thanks FD, I like it!"

A little later in the morning we headed out for a walk and ended up at the top of the forest. The kids are affectionately calling it the "New Forest"! We had so much fun climbing trees, playing in the mud and ice, and dancing on the big tree stump. We also found a new tree to climb in and explore!





The friends in the video below had fun jumping on stage and singing a song, lol!

We headed down to the corner where there was an interesting tree. We have noticed other classrooms playing and climbing in this tree so, of course, we wanted to try it out too!








This friend started off making letters on the ground and then she began creating an obstacle course!




We took some time to check out the letters in the sign and try to figure out what it said! Then we found a stick that looked like the letter F! It was another great day in Willow! See you tomorrow!

Be Happy, Be Happy
Be Kind, Be Kind

Comments