We have had such a beautiful day! It was windy yet, still beautiful and the children were very joyous and full of excitement. You may be wondering why all the excitement...well, it's our Forest day and going to the Forest is always exciting because it's one of their most favorite places to be and it's also a place where the imagination runs free. Today, as I followed the children through the many paths in the Forest, I wanted to capture them doing something new rather than their usual game of running and hiding from me as well their most favorite thing to do which is "climbing the trees." Well, as I went down this new path I happen to notice these three very tall standing trees clustered together and I turned around and mentioned to some friends close by to come take a look at them. I said to them, it sort of looks like a cave but I don't really know what it is. JD quickly ran over to take a look and he was quite fascinated and intrigued at the same time. He wasn't sure whether to go inside the opening or not. He was concerned if there were spider webs inside. Once we took a quick look inside and found no spider webs, he eagerly took the first step inside.
"It's like a mini cave in there!" JD was so excited he went and got more friends to come take a look at this new find and boy did they love it! Take a look at all the fun they had exploring this new place.
ZG - Hey! Somebody left a clue right here and it says "clue!"

ZG found more letters and clue inside the mini cave.
This is my bed This is my bed right here says ZG. JD you can go over there and get on that bed because it's yours.






























Comments
Post a Comment