Happy Friday!

I have watched the children in Willow scoop and pour over that last few weeks, especially when we are in this zone. They love to collect all the little rocks that they can. They stuff them in their pockets, fill any bowl that they can find, and carry them off to other spaces! We borrow these awesome buckets today to do some major scooping and pouring and the kids loved it!



We love the climbing wall. I was walking by and this friend said, "Ms. Beth I'm going to the top!" and once he got there he yelled, "look Ms. Beth I'm at the top!"
The slide is always one of our favorite things to play on.
JD said, "you have to raise your hands up like you're on a roller coaster."


And it wouldn't be a day in Willow if we didn't do some searching for bugs. We turned over lots of rocks and dug in the dirt to see what we could find!
We found worms!!!

Have a great weekend Willow Families!
Be Happy, Be Happy
Be Kind, Be Kind

Comments