Forest games

There was quite a lot of excitement as we made our way to the forest this morning. The weather was a little crisp but very nice and enjoyable.  I noticed many of the friends playing fun games and one friend had quite the fun playing hide and seek from all of us.  Each time we would spot him he would take off in another direction and disappear again.  This went on for quite some time.  As always, friends had so much fun climbing onto and up various trees that lay in our wonderful forest.  Check out all the fun and excitement they had today!



JD saw this large branch and moved it off the path so that his friends could pass through.



This friends boot fell off as he was moving along the tree and FD was happy to get it for him and she even offered to put it back on his foot. (I love the way our friends support one another!)


Where did this string come from?

What is this?  Look! You see them up there?



I'm looking for some berries!
I found some red berries and I'm going to make some orange dirt with them.


These girls are pretending to call friends over with the rocks they found.
Hey!  What's this? I'm going to jump on it!  Nothing happened.


FD - These rocks are chalk...Look!  We can draw with them.
WK - This is for boys only...no girls!
JD - Look up!  That's a big nest up there!
FD - Come on Z! We can get up here too!
WM - This is our train ship! JG, come on!  You're the driver.  JD - He's the captain! Now, take us away!
JG - Look at me!  I made it all the way up here!

Another great day at the Forest!!!

Comments