This morning I began talking with the children about what our classroom agreements should be. We read a story about all the ways that we can make our day a great day and then thought about how we could apply that to our school day! The children came up with some really good ideas on agreements that would could make to make sure out day is a great day! We will continue working on our agreements and the children will make a set for us to hang up in our classroom. I'll keep you posted on their progress!
We headed out this morning and were very excited to have the sandbox be our spot today!
"Ms. Beth, look how I can poor it into the big truck!"
Lots of friends did some "baking" while in the sand too!
"We have a big truck and a little truck!"
"I made a carrot cake."
The musical instruments were a big hit today!
It was pretty hot outside so we went back in before lunch to continue our work.
We had some amazing builders!
We had fun with the rubber bands and geoboards.
We did pretending and storytelling with the fairy garden materials.
And we enjoyed some time drawing! Today was a good day!




















Comments
Post a Comment