I heard the phrase "look what I found" so many times this morning! We decided to bring out bowls and magnifying glasses so the kids could collect and discover!!!
One friend said, "is this sand?" Another responded, "no silly it's dirt!" These kids crack me up!
There were lots of different things to discover in the dirt. They found interesting rocks, leaves, bugs, and other treasures!
WM was collecting dirt and grass and then taking it into the snail. I asked him about his work and he said, "I'm painting the floor to my house". He then went on to bring more and more dirt into the snail and took his time moving it around on the floor. When he finished he looked at his work with a big smile on his face!
JD said, "look at all of the things that I collected!"
He said, "I found two yellow leaves, two dinosaur bones, two red leaves, and a brown leaf!"
We have been enjoying picnic lunches outside, check us out!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Be Happy, Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Kind
















Comments
Post a Comment