Happy Monday Willow Friends
Willow friends have been incredibly interested in paper and paper creations! I have been on the look out for some fun things that you could do at home to keep this interest going! I came across some paper sculptures and noticed that they were symmetrical. As I thought about it I realized that this could be a great way for kids to work with paper, learn about symmetry, and have some fun! Check out the video below to see how to make a symmetrical paper sculpture!
Materials you will need:
Paper strips - I did 6 colors, you will need 2 strips for each color
Scissors
Stapler (I used tape because I don't have a stapler)
My Symmetry Paper Sculpture!
Make sure to add your child's pictures to our Willow Friends Album!
Our story today comes to us from the great Jim Gill! Check out as he reads Soup Opera. We had this book in our classroom and the kids LOVED it! We hope they enjoy this version of it!


Comments
Post a Comment