Let's Make a Rainbow!

Happy Tuesday Willow Friends! 

Good day to each of you!  Earlier in the school we explored with the language of light.  We added prisms to our work and began to notice the children talking a lot about colors and finding rainbows all over the room.  For todays blog, I am going to do a cool experiment with you using a very tasty treat!  We are going to make a M & M rainbow!  Doesn't that sound exciting?! 

The materials I used were a plate, warm water and M & M's!  Have fun and enjoy!  I would love to see your experiment.  Please add them to our Willow Friends folder.
As promised...here is a picture of the finished outcome! 
You could also use Skittles for this experiment.

Here's a cool story for you!!
Have a Fun Fantastical Day!

Check out the link below for a heartfelt message from your AFC Family!!!

Comments