Happy Wednesday Willow Families!
Today is Work Together Wednesday! One idea for today was to build a fort! So I worked together with my husband, Zach, to do just that! It was so comfy cozy that I just had to read you a story while hanging out inside! Check out my story below!
There are lots of wonderful things you can do around your house together to help out! Here's a few more ideas:
Do a puzzle with your family
Fold the laundry together
Plant some plants in your garden together.
Make a fort together
Play Follow the Leader as you clean up a room
Cook a meal together
I thought you might like this video too! Ms. Debbie works together with her friend Jeff to make a piece of furniture! Watch as they pick the piece of wood all the way to that piece of wood becoming a beautiful piece of furniture! And you get to see Ms. Debbie!!!
Lastly here is another scavenger hunt that you can work together to find everything!!!

Comments
Post a Comment