We Made It!

Happy Fun Friday Willow Families!
We have a very special message from Ms. Lauren that we would like to share! For the parents that don't know her, we were lucky enough to have her spend every morning with us until Ms. Stephanie came to school! Ms. Lauren was pregnant before we left for spring break and she now has a little friend she would like to introduce to the Willow friends! The kids were very excited to see her new baby so check out her video and get a peek at sweet little Brooks!

You made it through the first week of online learning with your child and you have done an amazing job! We are so grateful to have such amazing parents and families in the Willow Room! We know this is hard but you are all rock stars!!! We did a quick video for you this morning, we hope you enjoy it!


I have to tell you that my initial plan for today was to have a fun Friday dance party video but I had some technical difficulties, bummer I know but that doesn't mean that you can't have a dance party at home with your family! Put on your favorite dance music and let loose! Let's see those dance moves and hopefully I'll be able to get a dance party video to you soon!!! 
Have a great weekend Willows!!!

Comments