Nature All Around Us

Happy Wednesday Willow Friends!

I wonder if you have noticed a pattern in our blogs this week?! Ms. Liz showed us around the forest by her house, Ms. Stephanie took a tour of some of our outdoor spaces that we enjoyed throughout the year, and this post is going to have some animals and sounds that you  might hear and see outside! Did you guess what they each have in common???

Our blog is all about......     NATURE!
I bet you all guessed that without even having to be told! Kiss your brain Willows!!!
I hope you enjoy today's nature blog too!

In Willow we love to play I spy with my little eye, well today I want to play I hear with my little ear! I want you to find a comfy spot to sit or lay in, maybe your cozy corner, and close your eyes. Listen to each sound, try to visualize what or who is making that sound, and then make a guess! Let's see how many you get right!


While I was outside the other day I happened upon a very cute little animal. He was eating seeds and stuffing them in his cheeks! Do you know what animal lives outside and stuffs food in his cheeks? If you guessed chipmunk then you are right! Check him out!



This next video was shared with me by Ms. Lisa! She heard we were talking about nature and wondered if you would like to see what was hanging out in a tree by her house? Listen closely and maybe you can figure out what might be up there!

Sycamores also wanted to share a story with their Willow friends and this story has to do with what you saw in the tree in the previous video! What did you guess it was?
Did you say OWL?! You are right!
Here's Ms. Lisa reading a book called Owl Babies by Martin Waddell.

Comments