Good Tuesday morning Willow Friends! Hello, how are you? Hello, how are you? Hello, how are you? How are you today? I hope you all are doing well and I hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend. Pease take a moment to go over our agreements and take a mindful breath of your choice. Great!!!
In one of my previous blogs I talked about a drive I took through my old neighborhood. This time I went on another drive but it was for a completely different reason. I wanted to capture some of our favorite things to see as we went on walks through the neighborhood around our school. As I was on my way there I noticed this sculpture in the picture below.
In one of my previous blogs I talked about a drive I took through my old neighborhood. This time I went on another drive but it was for a completely different reason. I wanted to capture some of our favorite things to see as we went on walks through the neighborhood around our school. As I was on my way there I noticed this sculpture in the picture below.
Have you seen this sculpture before? It's down the street from the bird sculpture at the corner of North Elm and West Kirkham.
I continue on my journey making it onto Lockwood where I stopped for a moment and imagined that we were walking along this sidewalk to and from the sculpture park, remembering all the chattering, laughter and joy coming from all of you as we enjoyed our walk together. Moving on, I made my turn onto Gray Ave then onto Cedar passing by our school. I saw our favorite friend Bella laying in front of her house. I was so excited to see her and called out her name. She immediately sat upl and ooked at me. She waited patiently to see if I was going to get out of my vehicle to come pet her but of course, I did not. I said my goodbyes and continued my journey turning onto Jefferson, driving pass the forest on my left before making another left onto Swan. Here is where I saw the giraffe that we always passed by as we walked to and from the forest. Finally, turning back onto to Gray, heading back towards Lockwood I pull over and admire the snail on the hillside. I know that this is one of the happiest places you enjoyed and it's definitely a place where lots of fun play and memories were created.
I continue on my journey making it onto Lockwood where I stopped for a moment and imagined that we were walking along this sidewalk to and from the sculpture park, remembering all the chattering, laughter and joy coming from all of you as we enjoyed our walk together. Moving on, I made my turn onto Gray Ave then onto Cedar passing by our school. I saw our favorite friend Bella laying in front of her house. I was so excited to see her and called out her name. She immediately sat upl and ooked at me. She waited patiently to see if I was going to get out of my vehicle to come pet her but of course, I did not. I said my goodbyes and continued my journey turning onto Jefferson, driving pass the forest on my left before making another left onto Swan. Here is where I saw the giraffe that we always passed by as we walked to and from the forest. Finally, turning back onto to Gray, heading back towards Lockwood I pull over and admire the snail on the hillside. I know that this is one of the happiest places you enjoyed and it's definitely a place where lots of fun play and memories were created.
Bella misses seeing all of you!
Moving along, I wanted to find a quiet place to take a mindful walk and enjoy the sites and sounds of nature so I drove over to Maplewood to check out the Deer Creek Greenway. I had never walked any part of this Greenway and had never even thought about it. However, I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait to begin my mindful walk. It was so nice, beautiful and quiet with the exception of a few bike riders passing by. Imagine immersing yourself in the sounds of nature...the sounds of flowing water and seeing and enjoying the sites and beauty of nature.
These two ducks which I believe are Mallard ducks seem to be enjoying the water. The one resting on the creek bed had just come out of the water.
hmmm, I wonder how this log got wedged beneath this over pass.
If you look closely you'll see something across the creek that's on a path blending in with the trees. Do you see it? It's a quiet place to sit and enjoy the sounds of nature.
I loved hearing the sound of the flowing water as it went flowed down the creek!
I found this path which led me to get a closer at the creek.
I thought this was an interesting tree. Can you find any shapes or letters here?
I wonder what the numbers on the side of this bridge represent.
Look closely at the photo to the right. Does it look like an entrance to a cave?
Look closely at the photo to the right. Does it look like an entrance to a cave?
I know how much you all loved seeing trains on our walks and it just so happened that as I was on my way back home, I saw this one. I couldn't get a good picture because of how fast it was moving and because of the fact that the trees kind of obscured my view from the window.
Last week as I entered into my apartment complex I saw the most amazing thing. I got out of my vehicle and stood in the front of it and was in awe of this big fella. He didn't seem to mind at all that I was standing there watching him. Do you know what kind of bird he is?
Lastly, here's our story for today!
Lastly, here's our story for today!
Make it a good day!




















Comments
Post a Comment