Domino design

Happy Thursday Willow Friends!  For today's blog I made a domino chain.  I know that it's one of your favorites and I know how most of you loved working with the jenga blocks creating all kinds of wonderful designs and also using them with dominos to make domino chains that strecthed from the block area and across the room.  They were some of the most creative and amazing designs.  So, I thought I would give it a try.  I used Jenga Blocks and Dominos.  Maybe you can make your own domino chain using the materials you have at home.. You can also use legos to make a domino chain or whatever you can find that will stand.  Hope you enjoy!!!
Now for the finishing touch...let the countdown begin!
Well, it didn't go quite as planned but that's okay.  It was still a lot of fun! 

It's time for our story!


Comments