Good Morning Willows!
Today I would like to show you one more way to make a puppet with simple household materials! So check out how to make a new friend for Batbottle and Supergirl! Once you've made your superhero puppets let your child enjoy some time creating their own story to go along with them!
Materials:
Envelope
Tape
Scissors
Markers
Remember out agreements and make sure you're practicing them everyday!
Don't forget to take a mindful breath when you need too!!!
Here's our story for the day! Ms. Beth reads the story Sticks by Diane Alber, enjoy!
At the end of the story your child may have noticed directions on how to make their own birdhouse so I thought I would share those with you! This would be a great activity to do with your child. They can be creative, use their math and spatial reasoning skills to build the house, and they can be scientists that look for birds once it's hung up! Have fun with it!!!
We're excited that we got a special message from Mr. Kevin!



Comments
Post a Comment