Artsy Thursday

Happy Thursday Willow Families!
Today is Artsy Thursday! I am going to show you how to do some coffee filter color mixing.  This was really fun and very, very relaxing! I hope you enjoy!
After a few hours the coffee filters have finally dried.  Are you ready to see how they transformed? Check them out below!!!
I decided to hang them on my window so as people walk by they can see them.

Here are a few more artsy ideas you could do:

Put up artwork in your windows for your neighbors to see

Create a family portrait. 

Sidewalk chalk- draw pictures on your sidewalk 

Use scraps and loose parts to make art inspired by nature
Use loose parts to create a sculpture 
Take photographs-zoom in or out as you think about what you want to really see

Now I'm going to read you a story!

Lastly, I have one more thing for you:
It's a story from Ms. Angie! How exciting!!!
Enjoy the story!


Have a wonderful day!

Comments