A wonderful day!

Hey Willow Friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Our video today is a little bit longer but it has our Hello Song, a balloon breath, our agreements, a story, and a new good-bye song! We hope you enjoy it!
Feel free to put some reaction pictures or videos in our Willow Friends folder! We would love to see our friends reactions to the videos. If you notice anything that the kids don't like let us know and we can switch it up!
Have a wonderful day!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I realized as I looked at our class list this morning that we had a couple of birthdays this week!
We want to wish the Happiest of Birthdays to Emmeline and Stanley! 
We hope you both had amazing birthdays at home and hope that we will get to celebrate with you soon!!!
Let's sing a little song for them together!

Comments

Post a Comment