Snow at the Forest!

We enthusiastically ran into the forest this morning! The kids were so excited to play in the snow! We had friends making snow people, snowballs, finding pieces of ice, and continue to climb the trees that we love so much!
 SS: How do you build a snowman?
NC: You have to push the snow together in a ball and then roll it across the snow so it gathers more snow. To make a snowman you have to make big snowballs!

We found a big piece of ice that was fun to break apart! The children were very interested in the small pieces!
EK: It's so smooth and cold!
GM: It looks so pretty!
CS: We have to be gentle with it, it might break. 

 AC: I'm going to break them all!

These friends found a little stream to "go fishing" in. They found long sticks and held them in the water to catch fishy's! They invited other friends to join their fishing expedition.

 SS: Look! I caught a fish!
 CH: I caught a fish too!

This friend showed some perseverance in the forest today. She was determined to get on top of these small stumps. She pulled and jumped and eventually balanced enough to climb on top! She was so excited when she finally made it on top and was able to balance enough to stay up!

FD: Look! Look! I did it!

Comments