We were so excited to take our first trip to the forest this year! We had a good talk with the children about how to stay safe while at the forest and how to be kind to the nature that we will find while in there! They did an amazing job playing, exploring, and meeting new friends!
We found beautiful pieces of nature right away!
"This is a plate for my little flowers."
"Look at how high I can climb!"
"One, two, three, jump!"
"We're building a fort."
"We have to put the sticks up here to make the fort."
"It's gonna have walls for us to sit in."
We found something very interesting while in the forest!
The children excitedly showed the teachers the bones that they found! Ms. Katie talked a little bit about the bones with the children and then we collected them to bring back to school. We will clean them and then let the children examine them. We asked the kids what kind of bones they thought they were and our most popular answers were deer bones and dinosaur bones!
"I can climb under the tree!"
"You can get under the tree over hear too!"
"We're on a hunt! We have to find all the sticks!"
"This wood is everywhere!"
"I'm having fun!"
"I can balance!"
"I found the longest stick!"



























Comments
Post a Comment