Check out all of the days work...
We are seeing a lot of interest in writing today. The kids are writing their own names, family names, and street names.
We love to read books!
We went outside this morning and enjoyed a bit of the nice weather.
"Plate settings for someone to come over and eat."
These friends made a teeter totter.
"We're planting a tree and it feeding it some rain rocks so it can grow."
Making a map
When we came back from lunch we spent some time working in our room. These friends worked on taking apart out T.V.
"I can get all the screws out!"
"What's going to be on the inside? Maybe some more parts."
"Look it's a magnet."
"I got the tiny screws out."
"More parts! We have to get it all apart!"
"Only one side will open up, I have to take more screws out."
"There's so many electrics. We have to get them all apart."
"Look at my rainbow legos."





































Comments
Post a Comment