Earlier this week I took a small group back to re-visit the tinkering room. The children were so excited and couldn’t wait to explore! The first thing they wanted to do was to work on the broken the bike. They needed to get the tools from the toolbox before they could begin their work. Also, a couple of friends chose to work on the weaving wall. Take a look below at their work, wonderings and questions.
CM - Hey! Let's work on the bike again.
CM - Maybe I can move this. Nope, it's too strong.
MD - I can help you.
MD - I'll get the toolbox because I'm super duper strong.
MD - What is this? I wonder how it works.
"I have to lay my tools out."
CM - We have to measure this. It goes like 9045.
CM - This is a bad problem. We're not going to get this out because it's in a knot.
It'll be very hard to get it out but we can try guys.
CS - What is this and what does it even do?
CM - It's a measuring thing C because it has numbers on it.
JB - We're just doing needlework.
ML - Yeah! We're needling.

























Comments
Post a Comment