We want to give a big Thank You to Charlotte and her family for the awesome legos that you donated to our class! The kids love them and are making amazing creations with them!
While working with magnets at the light table MD figured out how to balance his on the edge!
We worked with our maps again today and the kids jumped right back into it!
ZS: My house is the round one. I'm going to go to school on this road.
SB: My house is up here.
ST: When I go to school I have to go up a big hill and then I turn and turn and turn and turn and turn. It's five turns for school.
AF: I have a kitty cat brother. I'm going to put him in my house.
ZS: I have a cat too! I'm going to make him at my house.
CS and EK: Ms. Beth come see our creation! We made a house with doors and fancy jewels.
MD: These are so strong they don't let them fall.
He would hold part of the magnets off of the table and watch to see how long the other magnets could hold them without breaking!
We headed outside in the late morning and the kids were so excited to get some fresh air! We continued working with the idea of building/houses/creations.
BM: We can make the tree stand! I need some help
NC and JB run over to help BM
NC: I can help you
JB: Ya we can help make it stay up!
BM: We have to put rocks around the bottom. It needs a lot of rocks or else it will fall!
They worked hard together and figured out how to keep the stick up! They were so excited and kept saying, "It's a tree, it's a tree!"
We had more fantastic creations in the sandbox!
We are currently looking for sandbox materials.
If you have any of these items we would greatly appreciate the donation!
Sturdy hand held shovels
Plastic bottles of all sizes
Metal or plastic bowls
Dump trucks
Measuring cups
Small hand rakes
Kitchen utensils (large spoons, spatulas, whisks, pasta forks)
Pots and pans
Colanders - plastic or metal
Cake creations!


























Comments
Post a Comment