Forest Exploration

It was cold today but we headed to the forest to do some exploring! The kids were excited to see some snow still on the ground and on the trees!
 GM: This is my letter making stick, it makes the letters of my name.

AF: Look! I found a little footprint!
Ms. Beth: Who left that footprint?
AF: A little mouse!
SB: It's from a creature!


 BM: We're on a treasure hunt!
 CB: We have to chop the tree down. It's for making a big fire.
 MD: Look it's a little entrance.
Ms. Beth: Where does it lead?
MD: I don't know we have to dig further.
CM: Maybe there's something down there!

 Snow doesn't slow us down!
 BM: We found this tennis ball over there. We have to see if we can find where it goes! Let's go guys!

 ZM: I found the blueberries that the animals can eat.
 EK: We're making a campfire!
 Snow angels anyone?!

 CM: Look at my high chair!
 AF: We're riding on the train.
SB: The train is going to santa!


 ST: I can sit in the tree!
Ms. Beth: What happened to the inside?
MM: Maybe the animals ate the inside?
ST: I think it just grew this way.
ML: Maybe it's not alive anymore?
SB: We can see up inside of it!

Comments