We excitedly started using some of the new materials that you all so graciously gave to us before winter break! The kids are loving all of our new stuff!!!
We are decorating the little wooden stars (on both sides) so we can hang them. I'm going to drill little holes in the tops and then we will make a curtain of beautiful, child made stars!
Loose part explorations are times when children can be inventive and imaginative in their play. We put out the beautiful blue stones, mosaic tiles, tree cookies, and wooden pieces to see what the children would create!
"I'm selling some toast, do you want a piece of toast?"
"He's going for a walk."
"I'm making Te Fiti from Moana. She lost her heart and Moana will bring it back."
"I made a wooden person!"
"Look I made a cool design!"
We can't wait to keep exploring with all the new materials and we can't thank you enough for giving them to us! The kids, Ms. Stephanie, and I really appreciate everything you do for us!!!












Comments
Post a Comment