“I love this day!”

Happy Thursday families! Wow! What a busy, fun morning we’ve had!  We shared our morning learning and working together with friends in the Sycamore room. Our morning began with our friends creating an obstacle course using small blocks in the block area.  After our meeting, friends made a larger obstacle course on the carpet. They created designs with loose parts, mad matter, large blocks and explored with water colors and snow in the sensory tub.  In the Sycamore room friends made cakes and pies, enjoyed dressing up and taking care of babies.

CS - I’m walking on the obstacle course.
LM - These look like mountains in the snow.
ST - This is 4 inches. 
ZM - I’m putting this ruler in to see how tall the snow is.



NC - It's a traffic jam!
CK - This is the the road around my house,this the circle around my house that I live in.
MM & MD's  house design.

LM - I made my happy face.
LM - Come look at my restaurant! It's the Original Pancake House. These are the table and chairs for the adults and kids.
BM & EK are making cakes and pies in the Sycamore room.
CS - I'm taking care of the baby.
GM & AF created an alligator with spikes and a nose.
After lunch we went to the collaboratory.  Friends enjoyed some games and loved exploring with the wind tunnels.                                                         




It was CK's turn to rest with Penguin today.

Kindness corner:

CM was walking across the obstacle course, slipped off and fell to the carpet. NC helped him up and asked if he was okay.


Comments