We were very busy in Willow today! The kids definitely have a lot of energy! We went back to work on our maps, explored with the science materials, played in snow, painted, made designs on the light table, went to the motor room, measured the snow outside, and played with a big sheet (like a parachute) on the carpet!
"I found Zachary's house, Z is for Zachary!"
Margot measured from one house to another and got 23!
"Ms. Beth look I made a belt!"
"It's got electricity, look it goes on and off."
"I'm looking at the acorns!"
"look it's red and yellow and then you shake it."
What happens when you shake it?
"it turns to red and hot lava!"
"This is electricity, buzzzzzzz!"
"Here, here have the blue in your electricity."
"Where making cheerios with the snow!"
"Look at our birdhouse we made!"
"It's 7 inches!"






























Comments
Post a Comment